Noce proudly reopened for live shows beginning July 11th. While the livestreams will continue for all those who prefer to take in the music from afar, we are enjoying having guests back in the building on a very limited scale. On top of operating at 35% capacity with at least six feet between each table, shown below on our floor plan, we have been taking the following precautions:
– All staff, except musicians, will be wearing masks. Additionally, we require all guests wear a mask. Guests who don’t have one will be given one at the door. People may of course take their mask off for a drink, but we will request that the mask go back on between sips. As cumbersome as this is, it greatly reduces the risk for all people in the building.
– All guests will receive multiple pre-screening emails, requesting that they refrain from coming if they have had any potential exposure to someone with the virus or if they are showing symptoms in line with the CDC list. Any guest who is feeling unwell and is unable to attend a show will be credited their number of tickets back to use at a later date.
– All staff will have their temperature taken at the door. Anyone showing a fever will be asked to return another time pending a negative test result.
– Check-ins will begin an hour before the show starts to limit everyone’s total amount of time in the room together.
– When arriving, guests are requested to space themselves six feet apart, already marked with Noce stickers extending outward from the host’s stand. This will speed check-ins up & ensure everyone keeps their appropriate amount of personal space.
– Tickets will be sold by table instead of individually. For example, you may reserve a table that seats up to four guests. This will help avoid guests sitting with other patrons they did not arrive with.
– All tables, glassware, door handles and menus will be fully sanitized between guests.